MUCH MORE THAN A CONFERENCE
Join us in tackling the biggest challenges in game development. There’ll be technical sessions, debates, networking, the opportunity to troubleshoot your project with industry experts, plus a chance to feature your game in our developer showcase.
The Intel® Buzz Workshop is a one-of-a-kind conference.
Focused on gaming, the day is jam-packed with inspiring talks & panels, technical updates from experts, and our now famous Game Developer Showcase reception!
The evening Game Developer Showcase reception will highlight local developers where you will have access to their latest games.
- Christopher Mckelvy – Partnerships Manager & Head of Esports, Oculus
- Kent Wakeford – Co-founder and COO, KSV eSports
- Jace Hall – General Partner, Vision Esports
- Mark Subotnick – Director of Business Development, eSports and PC Games, Intel
- Timothy Dodd – SVP, Head of Corporate Development and Strategy, Technicolor
INDIE GAME DEVELOPER SHOWCASE
Be a part of the Intel Game Developer Showcase.
Enter the Indie Game Developer Showcase to demo your work to over 200 people and get valuable feedback from bonafide gaming gurus. Attendees will get the chance to play and rank their favorite games, and the winner gets to take home an awesome high-tech prize from Intel and partners.